Sunday 16 February 2014

The Overview


The idea is quite simple. I will spend three months(or as close to as possible without spoiling the fun) in each type of space EVE has to offer. The order will be High-Sec, Low-Sec, Null-Sec and finally W-Space although I may have to split Null into Sov-Null and NPC-Null.

This was my goal upon leaving the fine people at EVE-University and setting out on my own. I tried all these areas within the Uni but at the end of the day it was too safe. So I decided to start with the most fun I've had so far and move on from there, High-Sec wars...

I know I know you all hate the wardec corps and probably with just cause but at the end of the day I observed outnumbered out gunned High-Sec war corps whelp fleets from the bad boys in null sec and I wanted to learn this. Also they were great fun in the Uni and I wanted to see whether the grass on the other side of the fence was in fact greener for myself. As it turns out it was...

I will also try out all the other goodies eve has to offer in each space like station trading and manufacturing in these areas too but lets face it nobody wants to hear how I crashed the market on certain minerals in Rens to buy up big and keep a solid income for many many months to come or the epic amount of ships I manufactured to make 2% profit on...

But even these Alts who are 'Care bearing' are coming along on the journey with me. There will be very little crossing over into High-Sec and it wont be to buy/sell when I move on. The idea is to completely embrace the space I'm in. Of course though during W-Space time its going to be a little tricky and I may cheat on my own rules ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment